This blog is an online diary of IBC SOLAR employees. We look forward to your comments and some interesting discussions with you. However, we would like to ask you to adhere to the following basic general rules:
The blog comment function is intended to facilitate objective discussion. In order to ensure this is the case, we reserve the right to delete entries which do not encourage this type of discussion and do not relate to the blog posts. There is no entitlement to publication.
The e-mail address will not be published and will only be stored in conjunction with the comment.
However, if you have any questions or suggestions about your solar energy system or our service or would like to make use of a service, please contact your Premium Partner or the contact person on this website directly:
Conversational tone and netiquette
- Treat other users exactly as you would like to be treated.
- Always remember that you are dealing with people and not virtual personalities. Argue firmly, but never with personal attacks or arguments that refer to particular individuals.
- Insults, sexual innuendo and sexist or racist statements are forbidden.
- Everybody has the right to his own opinion. Try not to force your opinion on others.
The following will result in your comment being deleted or your IP address being blocked for further comments:
- Misuse as an advertising space for websites or services
- Automatic submission of comments
- Commercial or private offering of goods or services
- Racism and hate propaganda
- Inciting violence against people, institutions or companies
- Insults and degrading of people in any form
- Infringements of third party rights and, in particular, of copyrights
- Invitations to demonstrations and announcements of political parties
- Comments that are not submitted in German or English
- Comments which do not relate to the commented entry
These rules also apply to the use of user names.
We will not tolerate violations of these guidelines: We reserve the right to edit, move or delete blog posts or comments and to close the comment function if necessary.
Every user is responsible for his published blog posts.
The comments on our blog posts solely reflect the opinion of individual readers. IBC SOLAR AG takes no responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the content.